Requirements for Police Clearance / Character Certificate
Punjab Police Global Portal
The Consulate General of Pakistan, Manchester is now processing Police Character Certificate (PCC) for people belonging to Pakistan’s Punjab province through Punjab Police Global Portal. It is to inform that before visiting the Consulate please book your appointment through Consulate website i.e. www.pakistanconsulatemanchester.org. The following documents are required for online processing:
- Original CNIC and photocopy
- Original Passport and photocopy of the 1st page of Passport
Total £18 fee will be charged for processing of PCC.
- Make an Authority Letter in the name of any relative in Pakistan. For Authority Letter Click Here
- Get appointment and Attest (AL) from Consulate General of Pakistan Manchester
- Bring valid original and copy of Pakistan ID (Passport or CNIC) along with your Authority Letter (one copy too) for attestation from the Consulate General of Pakistan Manchester
- Send this Attested Authority Letter to Pakistan to your relative who will process your Police Check from concerned Police Station.
- After getting (Police Check) from Police Station make sure it is attested from Foreign Affairs Office or regional office before it is return back to you.
- You need to attest your (Police Check) from Consulate General of Pakistan Manchester before you show it to local authorities in the UK.