Requirements for Smart National Identity Card
National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) office, Pakistan High Commission London and its Consulates Birmingham, Manchester and Bradford have been authorized to provide Smart National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (SNICOP) to Pakistani Diaspora.
- Book online appointment
- Personal appearance of applicant for live photo and biometric.
- Bring any of these documents: Original Pakistani Passport or Old ID Card or Domicile Certificate or Matriculation Certificate issued from Pakistan
- Applicants applying for first time are required to provide detailed birth certificate mentioning father/mother names. Birth certificate without the names of father/mother will not be accepted.
- CNIC/NICOP card of Father and Mother (updated after marriage) or real brother or sister is required. Physical presence of any of such blood relative (Father/Mother/Siblings) having NICOP/CNIC is required for those applicants who are applying for the first time.
- Valid Pakistani Passport or valid foreign passport.
- For changing marital status, applicant will require to produce Nikkah Nama / Marriage Certificate.
- For changing marital status as divorced / widow, the applicant will require to produce divorce/death certificate of his/her spouse.
- Modification in date of birth (DOB) can be done on provision of valid Pakistani/foreign passport, Matriculation Certificate (issued from any Pakistani BISE), Service Book (issued from Government of Pakistan) or court order (issued by Pakistani Court of Law).
- Court order from a Pakistani Court of Law is required for modification / updation of parentage name. The modification/ updation will be done after due verification of the court order by the High Commission.
- In case a person does not have any blood relative, having NICOP/CNIC, then finger prints of any Pakistani citizen, holding CNIC/NICOP will be required at NADRA office, as a witness and the case will be forwarded to Pakistan for further verification.